Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mallika Sherwat - 2011 Cannes Film Festival




Who: Mallika Sherawat
Where: 2011 Cannes Film Festival

Mallika wore a lace see-thru Eric Tibusch gown to the "Pirates of the Caribbean" premiere. I love the gown - has a very futuristic/Queen Amidala feel - but not sure if I am interested in seeing her undies:-) Have never found display of undies classy or graceful..
Her hair and makeup don't really go with the gown - I think smokey eyes would have really rocked this look.

What do you think?

7 comments:

FashionPhD said...

Is she getting inspired by gaga?
nonetheless.. its better than what she has ever worn

hamaarethoughts.com said...

hopeless!
..very ugly!

shuchita said...

I think she looks like the with from little mermaid

Unknown said...

Omg I think this is too much of a good thing. I like the upper part though and love lace. It's just a little bit too much. You're right about the smokey eyes!

STYLE'N said...

not loving this

Killer Drama said...

i think she looks like the queen of cockroaches :/

lol

Karishma said...

What was she thinking? Wait! Was she thinking AT ALL?

Related Posts with Thumbnails