Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Saree dreams

Who: Rani Mukherjee

No surprises here. Rani always looks elegant and polished in a saree.

Who: Priyanka Chopra

Love the color of her saree! Priyanka wears the saree well. I like her hair but her face and boobs are out of proportion with the body.

Who: Anushka Sharma

As if the color was not bridal enough, Anushka piled on bridal jewelery too! Yes, she looks cute but looks like she directly came here from her marriage mandap! All she is missing is sindoor:-)

10 comments:

Tanvi said...

Rani looks elegant. PC and her boobs ... Hmmm! :P Anushka in spite of the bridal get up looks pretty to me. May be she wants to wear bridal clothes but just not get married yet [I say, that's smart :P]

♡ from © tanvii.com
Apothica Giveaway

- said...

i love the bridal color of Anushka's saari. apt for the newly married ones

Vix said...

I think they all all gorgeous, I'm a sucker for a beautiful woman in a sari. xxx

STYLE'N said...

Rani looks gorgeous as always and I like the color of Priyanka's sari!

Gorgeous Glam said...

Priyanka's sari is just gorgeous! One of my favorite colors!! xo

Nav said...

Oooh I like Priyanka saree color and yeah rani is gorgeous!

xo Nav
http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

Chandana said...

love rani's saree the best.. at present am blind to all colours except shades of white! :P

Anonymous said...

yikes I love saris!

All three are awesome in their own ways. I lovvve red so Anushka is awesome, Rani's sari looks exquisite and I love the PC wore hers. So love them all :D

hamaarethoughts.com said...

I like priyanka"s saree... best!

Hungover on Fashion said...

anushka looks like shez just walked out of the temple!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails