Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekend round up

Who: Mugdha Godse
Where: CN Wadia Cup

Did you hear that sound? Thats me falling of my chair!! I could not believe my eyes when I saw this pic - Mugdha in something thats actually drool worthy!! I mean after such disasters on the red carpet, where did this come from?? Did she get a new stylist?? She still has a long way to go looking at her clutch but one small fashion step at a time...


Who: Sonam Kapoor
Where: L'oreal launch of 'Golden Girl' cosmetics

yup, that thud is me again. I think I am going to start wearing a helmet to protect my head, sigh....I am all for pushing fashion boundaries but this dress...I mean, it looks like, ummm, you know, like her boobs are reaching her knees!! Sagging boobs - when did that become an 'in' thing??

I do like her necklace, hair and makeup - so all is not lost..

Who: Shilpa Shetty
Where: Opening of her 'Royalty' restaurant

Shilpa looks glamorous in a nude sequins cocktail dress. Its not clear from the pictures but her earrings are the same shade as the purse. The purse doesn't really go with the dress and I am not sure why is she pulling her dress up. Sexiness should not require an effort;-)

photo credits: pinkvilla.com, filmicare.com, bollywoodhungama.com

1 comment:

Chapters From My Life said...

Shilpa still has more zing than the youngsters...

Related Posts with Thumbnails