Thursday, December 2, 2010

Daily catch

Who: Neha Dhupia
Where: "Phas gaye Obama" premiere, Radio station

Neha decided to stick to the same color palette for her two appearances today. For her movie premiere, she wore a cute black top with grey dhobi pants and not so great shoes. I like the way she balanced the voluminous pants with a fitted top but there is something here that is not working for me.
I like her second outfit better - bluish grey top with black pants. She looks smart and polished..The second top is soo on my shopping list:-)

Who: Deepika Padukone
Where:High Street Phoneix shopping center

Deepika looks all demure and ladylike in a floral dress with brown accessories. She looks good, her makeup is also great - she just needs to stay away from all the prom/bridesmaid dresses..

Who: Riya Sen, Shurti Hassan
Where: Hawaiian shack party, Videocon mobikes mobile app launch

Riya did blue on blue and Shurti went black on black. I love blue on blue combos but nothing can beat a rocker chick on a bike:-) Attitude over clothes anyday!!

Who: Madhoo, Neelam
Where: Samsara store opening

Madhoo's dress is great in concept - corset with full skirt but poor on execution.

Neelam wore jeans with layered cardigan and Chanel bag to the store opening. Nothing interesting but neat and clean.

photo credits: filmicafe.com, pinkvilla,com

10 comments:

hamaarethoughts.com said...

shruti hassan...is a best among all!

Vix said...

Shruti and Neha look smoking hot! xxx

Gorgeous Glam said...

I have to comment on the first outfit..it would have worked better with sky high heels to elongate the legs more. The top is good in that it's fitted, but the one shoulder is too many trends in one outfit. Don't you agree? It had potential! I agree I like the 2nd look, very polished. xo

FashionPhD said...

deepikas look is perfect

Tanvi said...

Loving Deepika here!

Second look of Neha's is great too! I need that top as well!

jane said...

Did ya kno shruti hasan is rumored to be BI-geee, maybe tats y the bike rocker chick look suits her! :)
n deepika is tryin to look like katrina!

Killer Drama said...

i like Neha's 2nd look too, I think the top in the 1st one is what's wrong..

Sam B said...

Deepika's hair looks good...I want that Neha's top too :)

Dusk said...

LOVE Neha's first outfit minus the shoes and pants in a different colour [for me].

Poohkie said...

I don't like Neha's 1st look. The sheer top is bad. But the 2nd look is simple & gorgeous. The top shows off her arms & shoulders nicely. LOVE it.
Deepika's makeup is fresh & nice. But I like this sort of look better on Dia. It looks a bit 'blah' on Dee.
Love Shruti's look. The curls look good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails