Friday, December 17, 2010

Its time..

..to take a break and spend some time with family. I don't know about you guys but mine is threatening to disown me!!

Wish you all Happy holidays and I will see you before the year ends.

Since we are nearing the year end, I thought this would be a good time to run some polls ( a la Tanvi) and choose the Best LBD of 2010, magazine cover of 2010, etc. I have scheduled polls to run while I am away. Now you wont be deprived of ur daily diet of Bollywood fashion:-)

Have fun!!
Love
Sonali

13 comments:

namita said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! See you in 2011!!xx

Jahn 'n Style said...

Have fun with ur family and Merry Christmas :)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

Merry Christmas and have fun!

Tanvi said...

Enjoy your break! See you in 2011?!?! :)

Purvi said...

Have fun :)

Unknown said...

Be back soon! Happy holidays!!!

Splurgerina said...

Happy holidays and come right back...you will be missed!! :)

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Oh shit you have no clue how much I'll miss you and your comments! Better make up for it when you get back!

Jokes apart, have fun with the family Sonali! :) I'd love to see a 'family photo' someay! Email me! :)

Sam B said...

Have a lovely time...merry christmas and a happy new yr :) And have fun with ur family!

rabs said...

a blogging break...what a fab idea!! Happy holidays.xx

WritingsForLife said...

Happy Holidays darling! Have lots of fun :-)

- Sugar Cube - said...

See you soon! have a rocking year end :)

Sharmada Nagarajan said...

heyy...merry christmas...happy new yr.....hav loads of fun!!!!c ya soon!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails