Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sugar and Spice ..and everything nice


Who: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Where: Launch of Longines DolceVita Collection

Aishwarya wore a simple yet stunning blue strapless gown to the launch of Longines new collection. I love the effect created by the dark blue at the bust and the subtle shading of the gown. This color looks great on her. She went for a dramatic hairstyle and smoky eyes.
Not a big fan of bouffants and would have preferred a more modern updo...Aish is looking good and she knows it!!

Did you notice how her left eyebrow is arched in all the pics:-)


Who: Mallika Sherwat
Where: At Baroda

Havent seen her for a while!! Mallika keeps everything covered and PG13 in a brown-white mini-dress. Cute golden bangles and the shawl/scarf really adds punch to the outfit...

Who: Katrina Kaif
Where: "Tees Maar Khan" promos in Dubai

From whatever I can see, looks like we have another winner on Katrina - Queen of White. She wore a cream one-shoulder dress while promoting her new movie in Dubai. For once, the dress is not all sugary-sweet *cough* Barbie *cough* but chic and sophisticated..Wonder what shoes she wore:P

Who: Kalyani Chawla
Where: Sanjay Kapoor's bash at the Taj hotel

Kalyani makes a glam statement in silk harem pants, a fur vest and CD handbag. A total luxe look and a nice way to keep warm and be stylish!! I love the textural clash between fur and silk and how she kept the top and bottom in the same color family for a sleek look.


Who: Sophie Choudry
Where: Neha Oberoi Wedding

Sophie tweeted this pic of hers in a Manav Gangwani lace sari. Gorgeous, delicate sari but I am not sure if this revealing top is appropriate for a wedding. There is a time to dress slutty and there is a time to dress modestly....I know I am such a prude:-)


photo credits: filmicafe.com, pinkvilla.com, desimartini.com

19 comments:

rantravereflect/ jane said...

tHNAK gOD Kaif has back her fashion attack.. n heard ash is preggers- well, if she is, the glow shows!

Jahn 'n Style said...

Katrina looks fab...

Sam B said...

I soo hope that's not a Rocky S! The one Katrina's wearing or is it? :P

But she looks good!

Why is ash giving THAT expression..looks a bit arrogant don't u think? :P The gown is superb though!

Kalyani's whole ensemble's pretty cool! :)

sandhyaa said...

Ash is looking strong, stylish and of course beautiful !
katirna surely is winner here... love the silky soft tecture of her dress...Diva-ish!
Kalyani is looking glamorous !
sophie - top killed the mood...but sari is something!

Purvi said...

I think Aishwarya looks stunning.. hence the arrogance ;)

Katrina looked ethereal to me... super like it

And sophie... I am biased, i dont like her one bit

namita said...

As much as I love Aish (I really do) - I think she looks pretty TERRIBLE- The dress looks like a tent and makes her look huge (it's totally beyond me, unless if she's pregnant and is trying to hide something), her hair looks like a child did it - half up half down, weird centre parting, over-curled... BIZARRE.... The colour is great on her though....

Katrina looks pretty flawless... everyone else looks like they're trying too hard.

rabs said...

sophieee...no comment!! katrina :) almost grecian like!

Poohkie said...

I was just thinking that the dress makes Ash look like she's pregnant! The dress is nice, but the hair is AWFUL!

Tanvi said...

Mallika - I am liking the bounce in the pictures

Katrina looks very classy.

Ash - Wonder what's with the brow. Hmmm!

Killer Drama said...

that eyebrow thing... oh it's attitude.. that screams... "boy, I look amazing" he he he

yes the color looks awesome on her.. she's a stunner...so is Katrina..she's simple yet very classy in that dress.

I don't like Sophie and Mallika at all!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

////Katrina..looks good with that creamy dress..
ASH looks good..I like her dress..and hair everything..she looks elegant!
Sophie..I like her sari..and agree with your opinion!

The Beautyholic said...

Loving Aish in the blue dress and gorgeous makeup! I want to recreate this look.. xxx..

UB said...

Ash looks amazing..loving the color!

Gorgeous Glam said...

Aish looks gorgeous in that color, I agree the hair is aight! what a beauty though! xo

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Whats with the eyebrow!! I always wonder.... Hate when sophie uses her inner garments as a blouse...

STYLE'N said...

I wonder if Ash is preggers? She looks beautiful but you are right about the eybrows. Katrina looks stunning!! Love her dress and I also love that lace sari. Agree about the blouse (for the reception it would have been fine!)

Splurgerina said...

Love Ash..the color looks good on her! And yeah I have noticed those eyebrows...I wonder if one is just shaped differently or she just raises an eyebrow :S Love Katrina too...thank god she changed it up!

StylishDesi said...

Katrina looks amazing!!!

www.stylishdesi.com

Anonymous said...

Katrina looks pretty, love the colour on Ash but not the hair...and seriously there is nothing slutty about Sophie's sari. Its gorgeous! There isn't even the typical sari half boob show that most bollywood girls display!

Related Posts with Thumbnails