Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Looks of the day

Who: Sushmita Sen
Where: Khushii Fundraiser

Sushmita's outfit color is quite different in both the pics. Regardless of that, she looks stunning and very charming. My only question is velvet in hot Mumbai summer??

Who: Anushka Sharma
Where: IPL Godrej power play

Anushka layers neutral pieces to perfection proving neutrals are anything but blah. The outfit is not only tonally harmonious, it's also texturally interesting. However, the proportions of the outfit/pant seem to be a little off - I think it would have looked better if it was a full length pant.

Who: Koel Puri
Where: Wills Lifestyle Fashion Show

Beautiful dress but isnt Koel a little old to be wearing fluorescent shoes? Neon splendor or fluorescent failure? You tell me!

photo credits: pinkvilla.com, bollywoodhungama.com, filmicafe.com

10 comments:

FashionPhD said...

Loving anushka!

Tejal Pandkar said...

@Koel Puri fluorescent failure. I don't think its because of age though.

Jahn 'n Style said...

i love Anushka's outfit. pleasant to my eyes. I want her jacket!!! ;p

shuchita said...

I love anoushka's outfit perfect for bombay

Tanvi said...

Anushka is looking very easy breezy and comfortable :)

Click here to Win a Dress
♡ from © tanvii.com

hamaarethoughts.com said...

Lovely....o la laa laa...SusH..loV ya gurl!

Dusk said...

Neon splendour.... but not with that dress!

WritingsForLife said...

GOD! You just made my day! I am crazily in love with Sushmita, and then you put red on her... *faints* :P

Rock'n Roll Ballerina said...

Anushka looks great. I think those pants are great, but if she had rolled them up a bit she would have looked cooler, otherwise I agree with you that they should have been all the way down..not something in between like here. On a personal note I love those kind of pants with flats. ;)

namita said...

I think Koel went for the right idea with neon shoes, but maybe not blue - if they were yellow/green/pink - that would look hot...

I think Anoushka looks so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails