Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fashion Faceoff - Classic Khakis

Khakis are like jeans, they are never out of style. This year they had a major presence on the Spring 2010 runaways of Chloe, Blamain and Celine. Blazers, shirts, skirts, dresses even shoes and bags are sporting the Khaki look and color. I have worn a lot Khaki pants but this year I am looking for the perfect shirt dress.

Left: Gul Panag, Right: Unidentified guest:-)
Where: AND Shop for change event

Gul and Guest, both wore Khaki dresses to the event. I liked the Guest's dress better; she also paired it with really cute shoes..

photo credits: filmicafe.com

9 comments:

Vinita Apte said...

Nice :) I like Gul's look too.

Unknown said...

Like both dresses, want one like it!
I've posted a photo of the nail polish for you!

Anonymous said...

Love the colour:)

Kelly said...

Love them both!
especially the right one's shoes!

j3nhow said...

love the right one better!!!! although i wud love the dresses to be kinda shorter!

xoxo jenna

Unknown said...

For a looker like Gul, she must better with her styling. I love her and would love to see her well turned out.

Must get guest's dress tailored and then risk lookin like a local auto rickshaw driver ;)

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

I like the one on the right better ;) xoxo

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Oh how cute! I love the dress on the right as well. :)

Hitesh said...

guest's dress may be better bu the one Gul is wearing fits her better.......she kind of fills the dress better......

Related Posts with Thumbnails