Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What will she wear?

The Filmfare awards 2011 awards are this Sat and I am dying see the red carpet coverage. After all, isn't that the most interesting part of any awards season:-)

We have already picked gowns for Sonakshi, Priyanka, Katrina, and Deepika. Today we look at Anuskha, Sushmita and Lara.

Anuskha Sharma
She has been nominate for Best Actress so we are sure of an appearance. A former ramp model, I am hoping she will bring her experience to the red carpet and not disappoint us. From what I have seen, Anuskha prefers dresses to gowns and is not into cleavage or minis. Here are my picks.

Valentino Fall 2010 Couture, Christian Dior Spring 2011 Couture

Jason Wu Spring 2007RTW, Elie Saab Spring 2011 RTW


Sushmita Sen
The Queen of Black will be in -- black, what else? But black doesnt need to be boring and can we add just a little bit color. Sushmita is a statuesque beauty and her personality tends to overpower everything she wears. In a way, black color kind of goes with her aura (not even sure if the last sentence makes sense:-)

Marchesa Resort 2009, Victoria Beckham pring 2011 RTW

Monique Lhuillier Prefall 2011, DKNY Resort 2011

Lara Dutta
Whatever Lara wears, it will (i) be skin tight (ii) be in peach, gold or nude (iii) knock the socks off the competition. She will also has a preference for prints and has the one of the most drool-worthy accessories in town - her fiance, Mahesh Bhupathi. On second thoughts, does it really matter what she wears?

Carolina Herrera Spring 2011 RTW, Naeem Khan Spring 2011 RTW

Armani Prive 2010 CTR, Ellie Saab Spring 2011 CTR

photo credits:style.com

11 comments:

The Beautyholic said...

I love the gown from Monique Lhuillier Prefall 2011! xxx..

Vix said...

The Jason Wu green dress does it for me, I wish I could see more of the glorious platforms the model's wearing. xxx

FashionPhD said...

sush shud definetly wear the monique lhuillier one
love all ur picks for anushka
wud love to see lara in the naem khan one.

PeachesandBlush said...

I love all your picks for sushmita, and i always love elie saab !!
www.peachesandblush.com

Killer Drama said...

wow i the picks for anushka and sushmita...beautiful dresses...

Tanvi said...

Oh my!!!! I love all your picks!!! In fact I want them all for myself.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

Christian Dior, and...Monique Lhuillier Prefall 2011..both of these dresses are my fav..

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Love #2, 3, the Naeem Khan and the Elie Saab

Splurgerina said...

Ooh Anushka would look so pretty in Jason Wu..Sushmita in Monique Lhuillier only because I really don't want to see her in a black/white ensemble yet again! And although I can totally see Lara in Naeem Khan, I would prefer her in Carolina Herrera because we have seen her in nude many times!

TSD Magazine said...

I think Anushka would look stunning in the Jason Wu,Sushmita in the Monique Lhuillier,and Lara in the Carolina Herrera.

Dusk said...

Definitely the Monique Lhuillier for Sushmita! For me too!
...and I had a dress exactly like the DKNY one way back in 1997!

Related Posts with Thumbnails