Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2011 - Anita Dongre

If you are looking for cutting edge fashion, then Anita Dongre is not for you. She is the polar opposite of Manish Arora:-) Her forte is traditional, ethnic silhouettes done in Mul (a type of fabric) and Benares weaves. Her pieces are very classy and timeless. This collection titled "Love and Life" is just perfect for summer! Done mainly in whites, creams with some pink and powder blue thrown in, the pieces are grand, regal and wearable.

I loved her collection - white with gold is one of my favorite combos!

Who do I see wearing her collection? Katrina Kaif, Sonakshi Sinha

Anita Dongre


4 comments:

Tanvi said...

I can't keep up with these fashion weeks. Really! I do not know when one gets over and other starts! Hope you had a good weekend :)

Tanvi
from © tanvii.com

Jahn 'n Style said...

lovely collection! Love the first outfit in the last row.. gold and white combination is very classy and it's one of my favorites too :)

Killer Drama said...

wow. divine. love the 4th one. and the 3rd!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

..the pink dress!..omgd..thats so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails