Monday, March 21, 2011

Spotted around town

Who: Sonam Kapoor
Where: Sameer Dattani's wedding

Looks like color blocking is on everyone's mind! Sonam wore a bright and loud saree that beautifully demonstrates the use of contrasting colors to create a color block outfit that screams Spring ( and Holi)! Her hair and makeup is also perfect and I like the wrinkled effect in the fabric.
Sonam is wearing Masaba.

Who: Jacqueline Fernandez
Where: Akanksha NGO event

Another color-block outfit (Masaba??). The colors are on the cooler side in this outfit and the top is very boho-chic but something is off. Not sure if its the length of the top or the style of the pants.

Who: Avantika and Imran Khan
Where: Sameer Dattani's wedding, Svenska dinner party

Great taste in men, terrible when it comes to clothes:P

photo credits: filmicafe.com, bollywoodhungama.com, pinkvilla.com

15 comments:

Dusk said...

Sonam looks divine!

Vix said...

Sonam looks beautiful, those colours are fantastic. Jacqueline's outfit is odd! xxx

TSD Magazine said...

i think sonam kapoor and masaba are just not a good match.
the firt time she wore that masaba sari(which i personally think she pulled off),she was criticized plenty.and here too she looks like a frumpy mess(her face looks stunning though)!

and avantika?i gave up on her sense of style long back!

http://thesartorialdiary.blogspot.com/

Tanvi said...

Sonam is looking a little aunty'ish in this color and this Saree. Jacqueline is looking fine to me ... Little Boho/Hippie Chic :)

from © tanvii.com

The Beautifier said...

Sonam looks pretty and radiant in that yellow saree,I like the cut of Jacquelin's outfit but the color quite odd for my taste :)

Anonymous said...

Sonam looks lovely...and I say that even though I hate yellow. That is one sari I would wear even though it's yellow. It's beautiful.

Can't really seem to like Jacquelin's outfit's colour combination.

Avantika: *sigh* I really love her...but..I wish...yeah :P

hamaarethoughts.com said...

..None Actually.....

Gorgeous Glam said...

sonam wins this round!

Sharmada Nagarajan said...

sonam's sari is gorgeous....bright brighter brightest!!!!

STYLE'N said...

not loving any of these..but if I had to pick I would say Sonam

Geeta said...

For a second I though you had Sonali Bendre instead of Sonam. Not her best look.

Absolutely agree with your comment on Avantika there regarding her taste on clothes and men.

Killer Drama said...

jacqueline - what's wrong about her? the shoes !

Rock'n Roll Ballerina said...

Sonam looks great:)

Chandana said...

I think sonam looks lovely here... i love the saree!

Sunaina said...

I think the first two outfits are wonderful!

Starting to like all those colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails