Thursday, March 24, 2011

A post of few words...

Who: Anushka Sharma
Where: FICCI 2011 inaugration

Love the color but the silver embellishments give it an El Cheapo look. Perfect for a raunchy onscreen item number:-)

Who: Kangana Ranaut
Where: "Game" Promos

A beautiful, summery dress completely spoiled by Kangana's choice of shoes.

Who: Tisca Chopra
Where: Shaina NC Jewellery launch

Love the clutch and shoes but the dress is like a shapeless sack. Even the addition of belt doesnt help.

Who: Amrita Puri
Where: UTV bindass new show

Stunning color, cute smile and perfect shoes. Black shoes would have looked very harsh.

Who: Soha Ali Khan, Celina Jaitely
Where: Does anyone care?

The blazer+jeans combo is nothing new but the stripes t-shirt reminds me of prison uniform. Doesnt work for me.
Great dress, atrocious makeup! Celina looks ghastly! New witch in town??

13 comments:

Dusk said...

You've got me in stitches with this post!! Few words but a lot of humour!

Chandana said...

amrita is looking cute..!

new witch.. haha... yeah wats with her eyes?

Sunaina said...

Love the white and floral dress!

Vix said...

I kind of like the shapeless sack the best, could look brilliant with a flashy belt and heeled gold gladiators. xxx

WritingsForLife said...

God! I am in love with Amrita's dress! :-)

Tanvi said...

Amrita Puri is stealing the show but I like Soha's look too :P

from © tanvii.com

hamaarethoughts.com said...

amrita puri...looks gr8...

Meera said...

Amrita looks the best! <3
I have been looking for a Bollywood blog for a long time-I am so happy I have found yours!

xx
Meera

Anonymous said...

♥Intresting post like all your blog♥

Killer Drama said...

celina looks like her wax statue..

amrita puri is cute..

stylenuggets said...

I had to laugh while reading this. Anushka has such a pretty face but her sari choice could have been better.

~Undercover Diva said...

gah, wish celine would smile sometimes...she always looks like she's going to turn someone into stone!

STYLE'N said...

I like Amrita's dress but agree about the black shoes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails