Monday, September 27, 2010

Aishwarya and Abhishek Bachchan at Giorgio Armani Spring/Summer 2011



Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan attended the Giorgio Armani Spring/Summer 2011 fashion show during Milan Fashion Week Womenswear. They wore "his-and-hers" matching black suits.
Abhishek looks really smart and handsome..Aish on the other hand seems to have worn a jacket a size too large. It appears to be ill-fitted around the bust and waist. Also, this kind of jacket would have looked better with tapered pants and not the wide ones she wore...
Aishwarya kept her accessories simple and in black with just a clutch and pumps. Neck up there is no doubting her grace and beauty..

photo credits: daylife.com

2 comments:

Dusk said...

Hmmmm...

I simply cannot see the appeal of Abhishek. Maybe because I am old. I just don't get the appeal of many of the Hin-cinema actors now... except for perhaps Saif Ali Khan and Shahid Kapoor.
...his father however [AB] was just sexy as all hell!! See? I am old.

As for Aish... I LOVE her. I do not love her sense of style. She is very much like Angelina Jolie in that they are Goddesses who have no idea how to dress. Oh well, if you look as they do and are as they are... who cares???

HOGGER + Co. said...

I do like Aishwarya's jacket..although agree with you on the pants.

Love Abhishek's look!

Related Posts with Thumbnails