Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Celebs at Lakme Fashion Week Winter 2010

Left: Rani Mukherjee, Right: Mugdha Godse

Rani in a yawn inducing outfit that combines her two current loves - black color and jumpsuits. I anoint thee Queen of Snoozeville!!

Black is the color of the day for Mughda! She wore a black jumpsuit to the Araish event and in the evening, changed into a black anarkali for Neeta Lulla's show. Cant find any major flaws other than her shoes..


Who:Tabu
Left: Shabana Azmi's party, Right: Lakme Fashion Week 2010

Tabu continue her love affair with sequins and short dresses. I like her white/gold outfit - its good I cant see her shoes since I am sureto be disappointed:-) The blue looks good on Tabu but I am not sure about the fit of the dress..Its really looks like a sack..

Left: Juhi Chawla, Right: Amisha Patel

Juhi and Amisha wore anarkalis to Neeta Lulla's fashion show. One looks graceful and elegant, the other looks like an idiotic moron..No prizes for guessing which one is which:-)


Who: Soniya Mehra

Its just not my day when even Soniya fails to cheer me up!! Sigh..Soniya wore a floral, multi-tiered dress to the event. I like her side-braid, the floral part of the dress and her gorgeous oxfords. The polka-dot part just doesn't flow with the rest of the outfit..Maybe if the dots were closer...

photo credits: pinkvilla.com, filmicafe.com

8 comments:

Vix said...

Nothing's really grabbing me here but are Amisha's feet attached to the wrong legs? xxx

Tanvi said...

Like Juhi And Soniya and Even Tabu actually!

HOGGER + Co. said...

Ayeeeeeeee.....the polka dots....weird combo!

Hahaha, your comment on Tabu's shoes lol!
She's looking good. Amisha always looks bad to me.

STYLE'N said...

Juhi and Tabu look ok. But I agree with Vintage Vixen-nothing really standing out.
naina

Nalini Hebbar said...

Rani and Juhi should rather stay at home...to sleep maybe!

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

quite like Tabu.

Alpha Za said...

Tabu looks a bit like a Vegas Call girl....it certainly works for her.

Gorgeous Glam said...

I like the idea of Tabu's dresses but they don't fit her properly and make her look boxy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails