Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lakme Fashion Week, Winter Festive 2010 - Malini Ramani

Malini Ramani showcased Lakmé’s theme for the season - the Gypsy Collection, at the Lakme Fashion Week, Grand Finale. The collection was divided into four segments - Mystery, Bliss, Cosmic and Nirvana of life and consisted of tribal and gypsy looks.
Mystery consisted of black long creations with shimmering mirror and shell embroidery. Bliss was a riot of colors that ranged from yellow, red, orange, black, brown and green. Cosmic mode had outfits that were embellished with the magnificent feather, shell and coins. The show ended with Nirvana which was done in black and red with lots of mirror work.

A very big collection with some dresses that are outstanding and lots that are wearable once you strip away the makeup and accessories. I love most of the outfits in first and third row..The second row is way too colorful for me:-)






photo credits: filmicafe.com, lakmefashionweekco.in

5 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Hey very gorgeous pics!! And guess what.... I've given you an award. So check it out.

Hitesh Rawat said...

a well defined Gypsy look.......liked all of them but not the tribal ones.....

Vibhuti Bhandarkar said...

ooooo thanks for bringing ths gypsy collection before my eyes. Now there s more from me to dream of..LOL maybe I will go and have one tailor-made for me..:)
Great post once again!

Thanks for your sweet comments at my creative writing blog...
Please do visit me at my fashion/ personal blog too
http://kreativevibes.blogspot.com/
Would be obliged..

Vix said...

Now it's the second row I like the most, gorgeous. xxx

Prutha Raithatha said...

SECOND Row is freaking amazing..loooks very manish arora-ish

Related Posts with Thumbnails