Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bollywood celebrates Diwali!!

Winter White
Who: Mallika Arora Khan, Laila Khan
Where: Shilpa Shetty's Diwali party

White can look phenomenally chic when done right. Love both their outfits - they look polished and classy.

Who: Suzanne Roshan, Minissha Lamba
Where: Shilpa Shetty Diwali Party, Tushar Kapoor Diwali party

Suzanne's sparkly Loubs are to die for and the red bindi looks good on her. As far as her outfit is concerned, it is too bland compared to her clutch.
I like the top part of Minissha's anarkali. The rest looks El-Cheapo!

Nude Tones
Who: Prachi Desia, Mehr Ramphal
Where: Shilpa Shetty's Diwali party

Prachi wore a cute outfit with some really ugly shoes!
Mehr's dress is elegant and classy but the problem is that Mehr tends to favor nude makeup and with no accessories, it gives her a very 'Plain-Jane' feel.

Color me bright
Who: Kareena Kapoor
Where: Tushar Kapoor's Diwali party

Kareena in a very loud Manish Malhotra outfit and wa-a-y to much blush. She can give any drag queen a run for her money!!

Orange Delights
Who: Dia Mirza, Neelam
Where: Shilpa Shetty's Diwali party

Dia and Neelam look youthful and charming in their outfits. Didnt like Neelam's clutch - would have preferred something more ethereal.

Revenge of the stylists!!
Who: Ameesha Patel, Genelia D'Souza, Amrita Arora

Ameesha - We get it that you have boobs! Do you have to showcase then at every party??
Genelia - Are you color blind?? She looks like a movie extra from a from a c-grade movie!!
Amrita - The circus clown called - he wants his outfit back!!

10 comments:

FashionPhD said...

malaika + anything drapey= gorgeous!

Jahn 'n Style said...

Suzanne looks fab in the white Saree :)

Tanvi said...

Malaika and Mehr are blowing my mind. I need their outfits NOW! :) Dia looks simple and pretty!

Vix said...

I want Amrita's velvet dress, it's beautiful. xxx

Dusk said...

I have so much catching up to do!!! Look at all these glorious BSD posts!!! :)
...Happy to hear your Diwali was a joyous one hon. I stil have to take some pics of my salwaar kameez (day) and sari (night)... I do wear a lot of saris, have a few pics on my blog.

I know I've said this before but I will never tire of saying it... you slay me with your wit!!

Hitesh Rawat said...

i really wish Amisha could takes some lessons about dressing publicly..... ppl are seeing way too much of her lately......... it's not that ppl don't like it..... but come on.... this for diwali...... :(

mallika is the winner for me....... well she has always been...... nothing new to it..... wonder when i'll get to see her having a "bad dress" day.......

Kareena is also a stand out.... her red dress is too red and kind burned my eyes......

great to be back here....its been some time.. hope to be frequent... :)

HOGGER + Co. said...

LOL @ the last 3 photos!! And your comments! HAHAHAHA!

I absolutely LOVE Kareena's outfit and shooooooes!! Yeah, a lot of blush..or maybe she was drinking! :)

Killer Drama said...

yummmalikaa..she looks fab.

i liked suzanne for the 1st time ever!!

i just hope malaika sits amrita down and lectures her ASAP.

Splurgerina said...

bahahaha...extra harsh today aren't we?!?! ;) Love it!! :D As for the ladies above, I think Malaika and Suzanne win this round for me!!

rantravereflect/ jane said...

well love ya takeon teh last 3 :D
mALAIKA N PRACHI :d`

Related Posts with Thumbnails