Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Aamby Valley India bridal week - Celebs on ramp

You are forewarned that some of the pics that you are about to see contain really tacky, loud, OTT outfits:-) On the other hand, you may get some ideas on how to dress for next Halloween!!

Celebs showstoppers at Aamby Valley India bridal week
Urmila Matondakar, Raageshwari, Zeenat Aman

Neetu Chandra, Prachi Desai, Zarine Khan (She is still around??)

Kangana Ranaut, Neha Dhupia, Shriya Saran

Amrita Rao, Geeta Basra, Tulip Joshi

To be fair, outfits worn by Neetu, Shriya and Geeta are pretty decent. The rest make me glad I am done with this marriage thing!! Which one do you think should go under Hall of Shame??

photo credits: filmicafe.com, bollywoodhungama.com

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Raageshwari and Prachi Desai are the only ones I think are looking nice!

Devie said...

Yikes my eyes!
Prachi looks pretty okay.
This looks less like Bridal week and more like a casting call for the Zee Horror Show- Brides edition.

Vix said...

Neetu's outfit IS rather lovely, isn't it? I quite like the crazy clash of Amrita Rao's outfit, too but her hair creeps me out! xxx

FashionPhD said...

My god. how many 'weeks' are we gonna have

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Wowwwwww I just love their dresses...Thanks for sharing these awesome pics!!

Mrs. Feel Good said...

I love love love their outfits! :)

Poohkie said...

MY EYES!! MY EYES!!

just kidding :) Neetu's outfit maybe nice, but I just didn't recognise her with all that makeup! And what's up with Amrita's hair? I like Shriya's outfit a LOT. Gorgeous.

sandhyaa said...

ONLY Shriya Saran wins here..!

STYLE'N said...

Wow I like Urmila's look..a bit over the top but I kind of like it. Others-not so much

Tanvi said...

I do not know. It is hurting my eyes so much that I cannot focus on any 'one' outfit.

Cinderella said...

wth happened to amrita rao??

WritingsForLife said...

I like Urmila's dress:-)

photohogger said...

I like Urmila's and Geeta's. Neetu's is typical and safe. The rest are hideous.

Killer Drama said...

God..

ok yea, Geeta Basra's outfit is still okay! I love the dupatta on her

the worst dressed award goes to zarine khan

God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *laughs*

Talentzee said...

All are fine.Escipecially Shriya Saran is a lovely still. I like those pictures. Thanks for this sharing

Related Posts with Thumbnails