Sunday, October 31, 2010

Events: Hello magazine Hall of fame event

Who: Deepika Padukone

That is one gorgeous necklace!! I wish I could say the same about Deepika's dress. The skirt is soo big and puffy that I bet it can be used as a parachute in case of emergency!! I do like the concept of bows but it is not well executed.


Who: Kareena Kapoor

Looks like Kareena got dressed in a hurry - she just grabbed her bedsheets and added some drapes and a skinny belt!! The color of her dress is nice..


Who: Twinkle Khanna and Akshay Kumar

Honey, you are supposed to keep your guy on a leash not yourself!!

Who: Kangana Ranaut

You have to see a lot of ugly dresses before you get a beautiful one!! Love the dress and I am really mad at Kangana for spoiling it with those shoes!!


Who: Aishwarya Rai

Aishwarya wore a blue Elli Saab Spring 2010 dress to the event. Will have to wait for full length pics to see how she killed another couture dress:-)

Who: Sonali Bendre

Sonali looks chic in a beautifully embroidered (kahmiri) salvaar suit. She wisely lets her dress take center-stage and kept her accessories to the minimum.

photo credits: pinkvilla.com

16 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

I love Deepika in this dress...she is lovely, her red lip color looking great on her lips.

Vix said...

Sonali's dress is beautiful, she looks so elegant and stylish.
What on earth's happened to Ash's hair? Not nice. xxx

Unknown said...

ooh i love sonali's dress!

I like the color of Ash's dress, she looks good in anything!

The Beautifier said...

I am loving Deepika's necklace and kareena's outfit! Kangana looks really stylish in that dress xoxo

Tanvi said...

Love Sonali. She is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

I'd pick Sonali and then Kangna(though you are right about her shoes). Ash looks ahem..F-A-T!Kareena's dress makes no sense to me :(

StylishDesi said...

Twinkle's dress rocks!

www.stylishdesi.com/blog

FashionPhD said...

ash has clearly put on some weight and she has been failing so badly to cover it up
and we all know twinkle has failed to keep this man of hers on a leash

HOGGER + Co. said...

I like Kareena's grecian number. Ash has to change that hair.

Killer Drama said...

you must be glad SONALI dresses well !

hehehe

i liked her here the most.. lol @ the joke on twinkle

i guess akki put it on her

STYLE'N said...

Sonali-I think it's funny we think alike. I agree on everything! I love the color of Kareena's dress too but it's not working. And Deepika's necklace is gorgeous! And agree most on the last outfit-beautiful and not overdone by over accessorizing.
naina

rantravereflect/ jane said...

Like K's belt slipping halfway- likey the meet me halfway' :)

oomph. said...

love sonali's dress here...very pretty.

www.rockoomph.blogspot.com

Gorgeous Glam said...

I love this, she looks gorgeous! The hair and makeup it's all flowing together perfect. hugs doll ;)

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

I actually like Twinkle. And I LOVE Kangana's dress, especially that cut near the waist! Totally going to ruin one of my own dresses now in attempts of recreating this look! :P

Anonymous said...

I actually loved Aish's dress and the way she wore it. I love the rich blue color and the simplicity in how she wore it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails