Monday, October 18, 2010

I die!!



Who: Frieda Pinto
Where: "Miral" Premiere

Frieda "shuts down" the red carpet at the 2010 London Film Festival for the “Miral” Premiere. She is mind-blowingly gorgeous in an Alexander McQueen Resort 2011 LBD, paired with Alexander McQueen angel wing pumps and a McQueen clutch. The gold embroidery at the neckline,the bejeweled bow belt and the tulip hemline make this one of the best LBDs I have seen in a long time. Love her side-swept hair- perfection from head to toe..


Who: Freida Pinto
Where: "Miral" photo-call

For the "Miral" photo-call, Freida went for a sexy secretary look in Dior Prefall. She wore a soft, romantic top with a nude pencil skirt. Unfortunately the shoes are bad and very distracting. Freida, I love you but these shoes have to go. Simple nude or dull orange pumps would have rocked this outfit..

photo credits: pinkvilla.com, celebrity-gossip.net
Clothes ID: www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com

15 comments:

Tanvi said...

OH MYYY!!! I die too ... Love her Dress, Hair ... Smile! :) Well Done F.P.! :)

Prutha Raithatha said...

i love her back dress...but mcqueen overload is happening!!! i dont like that purse on every bollywood celeb...these girls really need a new stylist...hehe..i feel like they r all using the same person...

jane said...

nude pencil skirt shows off a food baby-bulge! tummy-trubles Frieda :D n i'm not a fan of teh gold repeat @ the neck & belt- shud just've been one.. good one BSD!

Vix said...

Beautiful! The top outfit (including the hair) is perfection and the second, even as a beige hater, is rather lovely, too. xxx

Killer Drama said...

pic-4 .. i die!

she's looking fabulous!

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Love all these and totallly agree with you! Im not her fa but her choices are commendable!

Cinderella said...

Agree. That LBD is one the most sexy LBDs I have laid my eyes upon in a long time. the secretary dress is so pretty! I dunno why she wore those garish shoes!

photohogger said...

Absolutely LOVE the McQueen dress! WOW!! Amazing! And that HAIR!!

miss annie said...

she´s a pure beauty the first dress is amazing and she looks so beautiful and natural and smiles so openly!

The Postcolonial Rabbit said...

Ah so stunning! McQueen wanted his designs worn "purely" (i.e. not mixed with other designers) so he'd approve. And so do I! it's gorgeous, and whilst I think's overrated in looks and acting ability I have to say I love most of her outfits. I say most because I agree with you re the second outfit's shoes. Ugh!

STYLE'N said...

She looks absolutely amazing...one of the best looks I have seen in a while. And I agree about the second row of pictures-outfit is cute but not a huge fan of those shoes.
naina

StylishDesi.com/blog said...

LOVELY LOOKING! gosh - we LOVE Freida :)

Gorgeous Glam said...

I love her black dress!! gorgeous and that hair is beyond stunning! Ok, but the shoes! I would have liked to see something a little more delicate at the foot, the pump kind of overtakes her legs..9 out of 10!

Tass said...

That first dress looks gorgeous on her!

namita said...

overall i really like the black mcqueen, particularly the cut out shoulder detailing; the look reminds me of anna paquin's similar black and gold mcqueen gown which she wore to the emmys this year. i loved that one too, even though she got slammed by the fashion press.

Related Posts with Thumbnails