Friday, October 15, 2010

Daily catch

Who: Neha Dhupia
Where: P & G Shiksha event

The short anarkali looks good on Neha. Super chic and elegant ensemble!

Left: Sophie Choudry, Right: Guest

Sophie and guest wore black/white outfits and that's where the resemblance ends. Sophie went for the oomph in an animal print dress that hugs her curves and she teamed it with black clutch and peep-toes. The guest went for a feminine and simple look in a polka-dot halter neck dress. Both are good looks but I like the guest's outfit better becoz its so girly....Which one is your style?


Left: Mandira Bedi at blackberry Torch launch party
Right: Bhagyashree at Diwali exhibition

Both, Mandira and Bhagyashree, remind me of exotic tropical birds!! Wisely, they both kept their accessories to the minimum..
A little too colorful for me but what about you guys? Do you wear such bright color combinations? It is festive season so they do seem appropriate...

10 comments:

Karishma said...

I *love* bright colours. But isn't this a little too blinding?


purple-peeptoes.blogspot.com

Shiela said...

The Ritu Kumar dress worn by Neha has been spotted on sooo many occassions (by Neha too), even by Hollywood celebrities.

http://www.superstarsindex.com/2010/08/one-ritu-kumar-dress-five-celebrities.html

sandhyaa said...

Sophie's outfit for a gals night out ( i want to look hotter among all :P ) and guest's outfit for a date with my guy...u know showing your feminine side works :P !
and i like Mandira's gown..i like her so may be i am biased and i do LIKE colors !

STYLE'N said...

I think Neha looks fabulous and Mandira's gown is pretty too!
naina

Vix said...

I'd definately wear Mandira's gown, the colours are glorious.
xxx

Gorgeous Glam said...

I am actually really liking the last 2, the colors are refreshing and fun. I like Mandira's the best of the 2 though. Have a great weekend!

FashionPhD said...

I really like bhagyashrees saree!

Hurricane C said...

That fur like layer on Bhagyashree's saree is atrocious! Really bird like :-)

Tass said...

I don't know who Mandira Bedi is but I really like her dress xx

Killer Drama said...

the colors are too bright but it still looks ok on the dress, not the sari..

i like the cute girly dress in b&w too..

i want neha dhupia to get a wild haircut

Related Posts with Thumbnails