Monday, October 25, 2010

Would you rather...

..tear ur hair out looking at celeb faux pas or play a game!!

I say lets play a game and give our tresses a much needed break:-)

Here is second round of this game. In case you missed it, here's the first time we played it.


Would you rather...
..wear a long, flowing anarkali or a shorter, perkier one.


..wear dots or stripes.


..watch demure Simran being wooed by her Raj in "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge" or watch crazy talkative Geet in a part comedy of errors and part romance movie- "Jab We Met".


..confidently strut in stilettos or sashay effortlessly in wedges.


...start your day with coffee or tea.


My choices
1) Long anarkali
2) Dots
3) Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
4) Stilettos
5) Tea!!


On a separate note, couple of weeks ago the fabulous Tanvi did a "Take 10" post on me - I answered 10 random questions. Do check out her fabulous and stylish blog!!

photo credits: style.com, pinkvilla.com, gglares.com, coffeeaddict.com

13 comments:

ladylavendersays said...

nice game. enjoyed the last one too. nice to read your answers this time. and love your blog.

My answers: long anarkali, stripes, DDLJ, stilettos, and coffee.

sandhyaa said...

Long anarkali..they are sexy
Stripes..dont know why :P
Jab v met..i love kareena
Stilettos
MILK :)

FashionPhD said...

Long anarkali
stripes always dots maybe once in awhile
as MUCH as i love shahrukh, jab we met is more NOW.ddlj is too 90s
stilettos! pumps rather!
chai

STYLE'N said...

1. Long
2. stripes
3. not sure (I know the music but cannot remember the movies :)
4.stiletto
5. coffee (morning) tea in the afternoon

love this game!

Tanvi said...

Long Anarkali
Stripes
Jab We Met
Stilettos
Coffee! :)

Enjoyed this game!

Vix said...

Great game, loved it last time! You chose the exact same answers that I did, we should hang out. xxx

hamaarethoughts.com said...

long Anarkali..I love them
..Dots..ya they r always trendy..
GEET...I like her
Stilettos!!
Start my day wid tea!

namita said...

long,
both - mixed together(!),
jab we met
stilettos
tea

Tanvi said...

I was wondering why I was getting so much traffic from you ... I clearly missed the NOTE! Shame on me! I enjoyed all your answers and so did the readers! You are the BEST Sonali! :)Mwah!

rantravereflect/ jane said...

long, polka dots, jab we met, stills, coffee- now wazz ma personality typE?

Poohkie said...

short (I look like i'm drowning in long ones), stripes (polka dots would look too busy on me), Geet (only coz I'm the complete opposite), wedges (I'm pretty unsteady in heels :P), tea (I LOVE IT)

Splurgerina said...

Both..depends on the design!
Dots..i feel they are more feminine
Jab we Met..kareena was just too cute in the movie!
Both..I love shoes!! :P
Tea

Ok so I guess I'm horrible at picking one..but fun game..you should do this more often!!

Tass said...

My answers are exactly the same as yours but I prefer wedges over stilettos :p xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails