Friday, November 12, 2010

Events: Christian Dior Store opening

Who: Sushmita Sen

Does it really matter what she wears? There is no outfit that can outshine Ms Sen's joie de vivre.

Who: Deepika Padukone

Deepika being a former model has the perfect body to carry off all the CD couture gowns. Instead she wore something unflattering that make her look lumpy.. Do lover her lip color...

Who: Anamika Khanna, Suzanne Roshan, Neha Dhupia

Love, love Anamika's dreamy, ethereal outfit.

Suzanne - Orange hair alert!! I cant decide if Suzanne's outfit is classy or tacky..

Looks like somebody woke up Neha and dragged her to event in her jammies, bedhead and all..

Who: Maheep Kapoor, Kalyani Chawla, Madhoo

Maheep paired a black peplum jacket with sequins skirt. Love the contrast in fabrics and textures.

Kalyani went for a sleek silhouette in a black halter gown with really stunning earrings.

I cant believe I am sayin this but Madhoo looks fabulous!! Never knew she had it in her..


5 comments:

Vix said...

Loving the top two, simple, chic and elegant. xxx

Tanvi said...

I know! I agree with you completely about Sush! Plus I can never get over her gorgeous locks!

Killer Drama said...

correct about Sushmita, she looks very classy

WritingsForLife said...

you just made my again by putting sushmita up! I am not a huge fan of her outfit but really does it matter what she wears?! :P

thanks a lot... hehe

sandhyaa said...

in case of suzanne.. i like it...!
i love deepika's make up..stunning !

Related Posts with Thumbnails