Saturday, June 19, 2010

Color me Orange

Kajol at a book launch

A rare sighting - my fave actress, Kajol at Gautam Rajadhyaksha's book 'Chechere' launch. She is preggers with her second child and is glowing!! What a gorgeous smile. Wish she did more movies, sigh...Pregnancy does strange things to you - like make u wear terrible outfits:-) This Manish Malhotra design is perfect for covering ur bump but the panels and the gaudy hemline are a complete no no...

photo credits: pinkvilla.com, filmicafe.com

5 comments:

Lazy Pineapple said...

ohhh I am huge fan of Kajol...but she has a bad dress sense..always ends up wearing weird outfits..
Ughhh her footwear made me cringe :P

Just because she is such damn fine actress-usse hajar khoon maaf

Tanvi said...

Love her hair! That's probably the only thing I like in her whole dressing! ... Hmm! Fine actress, she is! Can't wait for We are Family! Shld be good, right?

Amanda Lee said...

kajol is glowing! i do not like her shoes though! bad choice!

xx
a.

WritingsForLife said...

aww... she is pregnant! She is soo gorgeous! I love her too :-)

Tass said...

Aw I love Kajol! Hate what she's wearing but I shall forgive her as she's pregnant ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails