Monday, June 21, 2010

I really love my...


Who: Nishka Lulla

..my Fuchsia pumps. Nishka has worn the same shoes but she has styled them very differently with each outfit. They may not all be great but I am impressed by her creativity. Since the pumps are so much neon, I like them best when worn with white.. Will you wear such bright pumps? If yes, how would you style them?

Update: Nishka just corrected me that these are in fact not the same pair but 3 different pink pumps!!

photo credits: bharatstudent.com, hamaraphotos.com, bollywoodhungama.com

9 comments:

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Lovely. the neon fad is so in. I'd go for a darker/duller version though...like a non-neon fuchsia because these would be more difficult to match my skin tone! She's done a good job!

Vix said...

They are great, aren't they? They inject a touch of inerest and fun into each outfit.
She's got pretty hair, too.
Vix
xxx

Lazy Pineapple said...

I love the colour..brings so much of zing to an ordinary outfit..I too wood pair it with white or a black outfit...

Dusk said...

I'm more interested in the fact that now you're getting corrected by the people you feature. This means you're famous! Yayyy!!

As much as I love the neon colour, I'm not a fan of pointy shoes. I like her white and black ensemble styling and her arm candy!....and I really like the idea of the paint splatter dress.

Tanvi said...

I would definitely wear a neon pair ... not pointed though! ... Hmm Style them with Khaki's and neutrals? :)

Shreya. said...

they look sooooooooooooo pretty !!! only you really need to carry them off well! i wouldn't mind!

Sovina said...

I would totally wear this color but not the same shape...the classic pumps with a 5 inch would work for me..not the pointed ones. I would wear it with a pair of dress shorts & yeah white too :)

Noble Beeyotch said...

I am in love with those shoes. Love the pointy toes, the bright pink color!

xoxo.
www.callmestylista.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

I heart it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails