Friday, June 25, 2010

Shop the summer trend - Dress shorts

I am really amazed at how the fashion media/marketing have taken something so common and staple as shorts and made it the hottest item this Summer. I mean we all own at least one pair of shorts, right. But noooo, its only now that it is fashionable to wear them..All those past Summers, boy, were we so uncool:-)

I have picked some dress short and combined them with different tops for outfits that you could wear to a dinner date. Happy Shopping!!


Black dress hortsFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore





Beige Dress shortsFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore




pink dress shortsFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore





white sailor shortsFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


10 comments:

Lazy Pineapple said...

Yeah I so agree..I just saw about this trend becoming the hottest on Entertainment channel...

Miles Of Style said...

love those sheer ruffled tops in the 2nd set

The Beautifier said...

Nice pairing :) Loving those white shorts and wedges.

Tanvi said...

Friday night! Can't wait to dress up. Haven't clicked a single outfit shot in 3 days now! :P

Unknown said...

Wow!! this is so cool. I am a big fan of shorts and have always worn casual ones. So cant wait to add these formal babies to my collection. My personal fav is the last combo...I also liked green ruffled top from topshop...Long weekend here i come. :)

Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

Love this, great pairing! I'm going to try one of these out for the party I'm going to tonight, thanks! Great blog!

xxMK
Delightful Bitefuls

Sovina said...

love the fuchsia ones above..they are so chic..i too am all over shorts this season..i have a pair of linen ones and there are so many ways i can dress them up..this is a fab post :)

http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/

Sharmada Nagarajan said...

the 2nd set is awesome...the green one looks really pretty!!!

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Yeah this is a blessing for a girl like me who cannot cannot cannot wear jeans/leggings et al in summer!!

pg said...

loved the post and the pairing..:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails