Thursday, June 3, 2010

Event : Green carpet and fashion Extravaganza - IIFA 2010 Colombo Sri Lanka

Who: Bipasha Basu

The first pic is little fuzzy but this is the best I have:(

That is one glimmering, eye catching dress and she has accessorized it well with a small black clutch and edgy footwear. The short hemline and the gorgeous hair adds the subtlest touch of femme fatale.


Who: Lara Dutta

I am feeling a little dizzy looking at this dress!! is this white with black or black with white:-) And then you have those over-the-top shoes...babe, was there less oxygen in the cabin on your flight to Colombo?


Who: Jacqueline Fernandez

saved the best for the last. Jacqueline walked the ramp in this red carpet worthy outfit. Love the color combination and the stunning embroidery. The ultra dainty fabric and the embellished drawstrings add an element of sweetness to a slit up to there top..

photo credits: filmicafe.com

6 comments:

Lazy Pineapple said...

Bipasha looks super hot...I liked her outfit.
Lara..looks like a fish...gawd it hurt my eyes just to look at the snap..

Jacqueline looks adorable..her outfit is beautiful..

Dusk said...

Bipasha is a Goddess.

Lara is a walking illusion! LOVE the 3rd ensemble!! And what a stunner! I take it she's a model?

Tanvi said...

I like Jacqueline the best! :) ... How perfect is her slender figure? *hmmm.looking.down.at.my.own*

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Bipasha never ever fails to impress me!Probably Im even biased!! :P I adore her. Lara disapponted me this time being a chalta-phirta optical illusion! And Jacqueline is definitely rocking here!!

Karishma said...

Err why does this Lara do this to herself :S

And Jacqueline's anarkali! OMG!
Hotness!

xo

purple-peeptoes.blogspot.com

Sahan said...

Jackie ! you look hot hot and hot.

Related Posts with Thumbnails