Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sonam at the launch of latest Filmfare issue

Who: Sonam Kapoor
Where: Launch of latest issue of Filmfare

Sonam wore a Sass and Bide (Australian designers) gray and ivory print jersey leggings with gold, silver and black beading. The leggings are pretty funky and make a loud statement. The best way to carry them off this is by pairing it with a simple solid top like Sonam does...

You can buy the Sass and Bide leggings here.

photo credits: filmicafe.com, pinkvilla.com

6 comments:

Tanvi said...

I like her look but don't like her make up! ... I am excited about IHLS ... 30th June is close now :P

P.S. I had seen a similar leggings but in Red and Blue [British flag] in Moschino last year but were out of my budget! :(

Lazy Pineapple said...

not everyone can carry of this look...her leggings are a bit different..Not liking her Hair..looks weird.

Noble Beeyotch said...

She looks good up from the waist. I am not liking her tights paired with those nude pumps!

xoxo.
Call Me Stylista

Dusk said...

Hmmm, I'm not a fan of this look, I would have preferred the leggings in black and top/vest in grey... plus the lighter shade on the bottom and the length of the top makes her look disproportionate.

Although the leggings only come in grey and wow! They're much cheaper in pounds, exchange rate and all that! They cost AUS$600 here. Not that I care because I would never pay that much money [or anything above AUD$20!] for leggings!!! I do like Sass and Bide stuff though.

Sovina said...

she is my favorite..love how she carries all the look with superb ease..

Scandalous_Diva said...

Her makeup was kinda bad ... but her overall look is awsome !! Love sonam for her fashion sense - rare in bolllywood.

P.S Please visit my blog if u can -> M a novice in this so all tips, encouragment, constructive criticism and "FOLLOWERS" will be most welcome. :-)

Thanks.

http://scandulousdiva.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails