Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Style Watch

Orange handbags
L to R :
Kareena at Karan Johar's bday bash
Guest at Diesel Launch
Guest at Aza launch

Looks like an orange handbag works best with neutral colors. Such a bright colored handbag deserves to be the star. Do note that none of them wore any other orange accessories. Too much of a good thing is not always a smart choice:-)

Kitsch and vintage bags
L to R:
Salma Agha at a bash
Archana Bhal, Curator of Art Positive gallery, at a launch party

Drool!! Recently, I have spotted bags with bollywood movie poster prints but the one of the left with one of the Indian gods (Lord Krishna) is pretty unique.

Red and blue
L to R:
Tara Sharma at Vikram Phadnis show
Zarine Khan at "Its a wonderful afterlife" premier

Both look fabulous - prefect look for a causal evening out..


photo credits: filmicafe.com, pinkvilla.com, desimartini.com

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Ohhh... that orange hermes bag is my obsession...
So beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

aww lovely orange bag.i want itt...

Tanvi said...

I need an Orange handbag! Damn, this blogging :P .... It does look fab, doesn't it? :o) ... Not a fan of printed bags ... neither do I like red-top with denims. Something seems incomplete in that look! But then that's just me! :o)

Rachana said...

An orange coloured bag is now in my shopping list....looks lovely!

Sovina said...

I sooo want Kareena's bag..I guess the middle one is a berkin..can't afford that :)

http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/

P.S.- Following you now!!!

Gorgeous Glam said...

I got an orange balmain handbag for the summer can't wait to start wearing it!

Dusk said...

I LOVE orange bags but I'm currently in to black bags with 'heavy metal' and am bringing out all my vintage airline bags!! My winter bags.
... I NEED that Lord Krishna bag!!! although I do feel slightly sacriligious when I do wear our Gods and Goddesses as a fashion item...!

I loathe seeing OM as a tattoo on someones foot or a 'tramp stamp'.

Salma Agha? Wasn't she huge for a while there? The next big thing?

Related Posts with Thumbnails