Thursday, June 3, 2010

Event : Raajneeti premier

Who: Katrina Kaif

Bland, yup, bland - that's the first thing that came in my mind when I saw the pics..Katrina Kaif in a Gauri Nainika dress. The top has too many things going on - corset at the bust, flowers as well as architectural pleats at the waist.The bottom half is decent and so is the contrast of the two different fabrics. I think if the top had just folds all the way to the neckline, the dress would have looked nice..

Who: Sarah Thompson Kane

I have no idea who she is or what she is doing at the premier and am too lazy to Google:-) I like her dress and the simple necklace around her neck - just wish I had better pics.

photo credits: bollywoodhungama.com, pinkvilla.com

4 comments:

Lazy Pineapple said...

Katrina looks great..but her gown is something what Cinderella might wear :P

The other Lady is playing a role in the movie...I think she is playing the role of Ranbir Kapoor's wife.

Dusk said...

I Googled! She's in the movie, playing Ranbir's girlfriend BUT... I know her as Eve from 'Angel'! LOVED 'Angel'!

Tanvi said...

I am so disappointed in Katrina. Why would someone choose that for their own movie's premier? That's a reason to shine not hide out of shame! .. oh well ... neck up she looks divine still... Going to see the movie today. You want review? ;) Hehe!!! [ You better do celebrate your blog, lady!!!!]

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Katrina got it all wrong. How did she agree to wear that cheap bridal gown! :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails