Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Daily dose of Sonam & Aisha gang



If I were a Bollywood producer and fashion was so central to my movie, I would make sure there were plenty of solo shots of all the celebs in their stunning outfits!! I cant event make out Lisa's peekaboo dress nor Ira's multi-colored outfit:( Doesnt such pics defeat the promotional effort?? I mean, who is interested in what they are saying:P

Anyways, Sonam wore a Topshop dress (ID by pinkvilla) which she accessorized with a gorgeous cranberry red hat. You can buy the dress here. And I am going hat hunting:-)

photo credits: pinkvilla.com, sonam-kapoor.net

6 comments:

Vix said...

I knew that dress was TopShop, I have almost the same one from the Kate Moss collection.
Love Sonam's entire look, she's gorgeous. xxx

Sovina said...

loving sonam's dress and it is such a pity that we can't see the rest of the girls..wanted to see the multicolored dress :)

Killer Drama said...

i have started liking Sonam Kapoor just cuz of your blog and the aisha series hehehe

she's really very well dressed

Splurgerina said...

Ira looks fab..and I have that dress Sonam is wearing...it had me written all over it!! :P

BabyGirlRina said...

they're soo cute

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

The polka dots dress is good. Sonal has a really large smile and a biiig mouth...umm or to be precise, her jaw opening is definitely above normal.

Related Posts with Thumbnails