Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Events: Special screening of Peepli [Live]

Who: Rani Mukherjee

Rani went for an naturale look sans makeup at a recent movie screening. Her blah hair and unflattering dress are just baffling. And that necklace really sticks out like a sore thumb. The color perks the outfit but the style reminds me of sadhus (ascetics) who renounce the world and go off to the Himalayas:-) Honey, its too early for you..

Who: Kangana Ranaut

Oo-la-la, I like what I see...And I meant the big Prada tote:-) Kangana looks chic and stylish in a grey mini worn with a white cardigan. She keeps the whole look causal by wearing flip-flops.

Who: Juhi Chawla

Juhi was all dolled up in a beautiful anarkali for "Its Disappearing number" play. I really love the brightness of the blue scarf/dupatta against the dress. For the 'Peepli Live' screening, she decided to dress down in a cute blue kurti with slim pants. No to her handbag..

Who: Divya Dutta

Divya in what looks like dhoti pants. Beautiful color combination and the pendant really adds to the whole ethnic chic look.

photo credits: pinkvilla.com, filmicafe.com, bollywoodhungama.com

11 comments:

Tanvi said...

Me likey Rani's look! It's nice! :) Something works for me.

Kangna is great, as per usual.

And Divya Dutta ... is fine just don't like her much [great actress though]. And what's up with those shoes of her's?

Poorna Bell said...

Rani's dress would've worked better in a lighter fabric, methinks. Something that had a bit of movement.reckon a brighter beauty look would've worked better than nude, considering the colour of her dress.

Juhi - just no. Divya's pants lovely and Kangana looking great as usual.

I think I am addicted to this site by the way.

Cat said...

No sure how I feel about the au natural look...I am all for it for a chillax afternoon but an evening event...not so much :)

Killer Drama said...

thumbs up for kangna :)

STYLE'N said...

just not sure about rani's look....maybe the dress doesn't work for height...not sure! but kangana looks chic and stylish,
naina

BarelyVogue said...

I am loving Kangana's outfit. Only wish Rani would wear some make up.

I am really watching out to find those skirts for you in a steal. Hopefully will do teh post soon.
xx
Sahi
www.barelyvogue.com

Gorgeous Glam said...

I really like the last outfit, the rest are kind of blah! xoxo

Splurgerina said...

Kangna wins this round for sure!!

Vix said...

Divya and Juhi both look divine and you're so right about that handbag (bleurgh!).
Rani and Kangana both look washed out and bland. Liking those yellow beads though. xxx

Unknown said...

Juhi is so cute

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

I think if Rani had made some attempts at looking neat, then she would have scored because the dress and necklace are actually good picks. Why does she think it's okay to be sans makeup ALL the time?

Kangana looks okay to me.

Juhi is very appropriate.

Divya--I think she shouldn't have opted for that kurta with these salwar pants. And her lipstick is really standing out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails