Wednesday, August 18, 2010

India International Jewellery Week - Day Four

Who: Konkana Sen Sharma
Where: On the ramp for Amarpali

Whoa!! Did u see the size of the f&#@ing diamonds?!? No wonder she has those security guards standing behind. That majestic 7-stranded necklace is fit for a Queen! The ruby choker is also fabulicious. Konkana looks regal and the beige saree acts as the perfect background to showcase the jewelery..As Rachel Zoe would put it - "I Die".

photo credits: bollywoodhungama.com

5 comments:

Nayantara Sam said...

Thanks for visiting! I'm following you now :D

http://www.seren-dip-a-tea.blogspot.com/

Rachana said...

Wow! I love the jewelry she is wearing especially the Ruby Choker!

Tanvi said...

Oh My! I DIE too! :) Amazing. PLus she herself looks so humble and regal here.

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Konkona looks dazzling! Love her baju-bandh/arm-cuff. :)

Karishma said...

Woowwww! I adore this woman, but this time, she's outdone herself.


purple-peeptoes.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails