Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Style diaries

Who: Kangana Ranaut
Where: Once upon a time in Mumbai success party

Kangana never ceases to surprise me - on some days she looks so unkempt and unwashed and then there are days she looks like this - 70's retro hippie goddess. Kangana teamed her golden gown, with a sparkling headband. Love the whole look including the asymmetrical hemline ( umm, not the shoes).

What do u think about the headband, will you wear it? I have seen it a lot on Nicole Ritchie...

Who: (L) Prachi Desai, (R) Minissha Lamba
Where: Once upon a time in Mumbai success party

At the same event, Prachi wore a color block dress which doesn't really work on her. Minissha wore a bright pink dress that she over-accessorized with a slim golden belt, tacky golden clutch and ugly shoes..The dress color is too neon for me..

Who: Deepika Padukone
Where: Unveiling of Jaldi Fit book

Never seen anyone make blue jeans and white shirt look so dayum chic!! Love Deepik's hairstyle - gives her a very uptown look..Also, just realized she has a long upper torso like Britney Spears or is it the effect of low-rise jeans..

photo credits: filmicafe.com, pinkvilla.com, bollywoodhungama.com

5 comments:

Dusk said...

ooooh Kangana and Deepika look divine!
...Deepika looks like a superhero for some reason!

LOVE headbands! I wear them when I'm feeling in a seventies mood....which I might be feeling Friday night!

As per usual, everything you say has me nodding in agreement. Hope you are well hon...

Tanvi said...

Kangana looks like a goddess! And Deepika, yes is rocking the simple look!

Most of the ladies in Indian Cinema need help with footwear, I think! I think I can help ;) Haha!

- Sugar Cube - said...

Kangana is really looking extremly good.
And deepika's hairstyle is so simply yet chic!

Splurgerina said...

True about Kangana..she might not always get it right but at least she experiments and keeps us guessing!! I don't like Deepika's hair and makeup!

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Deepika nailed it! The updo has me drooling!

Related Posts with Thumbnails