Friday, August 27, 2010

Looks of the day

Who: Gauri Khan
Where: D-Decor launch

I love vests - they are so versatile. You can wear it with jeans, dresses or shorts, buttoned up or open. This is one of the rare occasions where I don't like the vest-jeans ensemble. I think its the shirt collar and the vest style which gives Gauri a very cocktail waitress look..Shiny face and shiny hair:-) Her hair does look gawjus..


Who: Madhoo
Where: American food festival

Ok, today is not my lucky day. Another vest done to waste. I do like the metallic silver color of Madhoo's vest but the clown sleeves and the length of the shirt are a downer...


Who: Lara Dutta
Where:"Antardwand" premiere

White on white - so ethereal and summery but never looked so awkward!! The top has been cut like a dress and doesnt really go with the loose pants. Are those salvaars? Seems a little short and the cuff at the bottom is not right..Ditch the pants and u will be good to go:-)


Who: Mugdha Godse
Where: "Aashayein" premiere

Another decent look from Mugdha?? She has totally changed her stylist!!
Mugdha piles on the necklaces with her peach dress which she paired with black peep-toes and clutch. Cute, safe look and I cant take it anymore!! Who will I ridicule??....right, we still have the Celinas and the Amishas...

photo credits: filmicafe.com, pinkvilla.com, bollywoodhungama.com

8 comments:

Tanvi said...

None of them are working for me. None of them! Hmmm Not a good day in fashion!

Vix said...

No, me neither! Must be that transitional season, think we're all having a bit of a wardrobe crisis at the mo. xxx

APieceOfCrap said...

I like the necklace!

Take a peak! Our first blog.
www.apieceofcrapdepartment.blogspot.com

/Malin

Gorgeous Glam said...

yay you are back! I love the black ruffle clutch in the last pic, she looks pretty good...xoxo

WritingsForLife said...

oh dear... all of these just suck :(

STYLE'N said...

seriously I don't even need to leave a comment b/c I completely agree with you!!!! love gauri's look the best. have a great weekend!
naina

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Hahaha yeh sab log funny hai. Gauri and Mugdha are less funny though :P Gauri's hair is gorgeous I agree! :)

Dusk said...

hmm... maybe I've gone a bit funny in the head because I am digging that bell sleeved white shirt and Lara's dress without the pants.

I normally love vest and shirt/tee combos but... a big fat fail here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails