Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day and Night

Between Raveena's two appearances today, I like her in kurti with jeans. The black-on-black ensemble is a little boring. Never been a fan of her dressing style but always found her very beautiful.

When I look at Raveena, I will always remember how she stole Karishma's thunder in the "Sheher Ki ladki (City Girl)" song. Karishma was the star of the movie (Rakshak) but Raveena's special appearance song was a big, big hit.. and I think the highlight of the movie:-0.. Here is the song. Noticed that around 2:25, Raveena wears a wig similar to what Hale Berry wears on Vogue Sept cover and around 4:02, she sports a head scarf style that Olsens twins have been seen in!!

(Warning:: Song also features Sunil Shetty!! )



photo credits: pinkvilla.com, youtube.com

3 comments:

STYLE'N said...

I love the kurti and jeans too :)

Tanvi said...

***Never been a fan of her dressing style but always found her very beautiful.*** [Ditto!]

Unknown said...

Not much fan of Kurti myself... Somehow, that Kurti on Raveena looks bit tight on boobs. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails